IL Oak Brook
Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:
Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
Position will maintain and aid in the development of accurate, actionable, and insightful reporting and analysis within Corporate Supply chain. In addition, position will assist in ensuring consistency and linkage across the Treehouse Corporation. Areas of responsibility may include: Finance, Cost Accounting, General Accounting, Internal Audit, and/or Risk Mgmt.
* Support Supply Chain Finance Manager with performing monthly Manufacturing Plant performances and activities in support of month end & forecast reporting across all 5 Divisions.
* Develop/implement necessary processes to support Manufacturing Plant internal forecasting/reporting requirements.
* Provide support to SC Finance Manager and Director of Ops Finance for both SAP BPC and Power BI implementations as it pertains to Manufacturing.
* Provide effective counsel and analysis to assist Company in meeting the established financial and profit objectives.
* Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual financial plan, which may include modeling, time-series analysis, and graphic presentation of both operating and financial data.
* Provide ad hoc financial analysis as requested.
- Exercise judgment in financial, operational, or transactional analysis to identify and help resolve issues.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work in a team environment both within and outside of assigned area of responsibility.
- B.S. in Finance and/or Accounting
- 0-2 years of business experience in finance, corporate accounting, manufacturing, etc.
- Strong communication, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to independently research and resolve tasks with minimal supervision with awareness and motivation to collaborate when necessary
- SAP, Microsoft Office and Power BI experience a plus.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Process Improvements (Business)