To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paulsboro, NJ 08066
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. IT Asset and Configuration Manager
eXcell • Paulsboro, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
The Sr. IT Asset and Configuration Manager will be responsible for designing, documenting, setting best practices, policy, process, and procedure as well as methodologies as it relates to end-to-end lifecycle hardware and software asset management. The candidate must have an in-depth understanding of Configuration Management Database (CMDB) / Configuration Management System (CMS) and will work for a specific set of clients and designing a global standard. This position will ensure that SACM and ITAM standards are utilized, compliance regulations are met and followed, and that the production IT environment is fully documented and accounted for. They will be responsible for consulting with customers related to process improvements and overall operational performance. The scope of configuration management includes End User Compute (EUC) as well as Enterprise IT assets, applications, and infrastructure devices. The position is located at our asset depot in Paulsboro, NJ.
Major / Essential Responsibilities:
- Design and implement processes and work instructions for associates to provide world-class service
- Communicate and set policies and process to govern all teams supporting the lifecycle of a CI to ensure all CI data is managed and controlled under the defined management process
- Implement a process for service delivery areas to establish capture and manage processes for information not electronically discovered
- Identify and implement opportunities to better govern inventory and asset management process through continual service improvement
- Administer and manage entry and modification of hardware and software assets in the CMDB
- Define, maintain, update policies and procedures for effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, disposition, reallocation, disposal) of IT assets and inventory
- Design and implement value add actionable reporting for the client and internal teams
CANDIDATES CAN WORK IN PAULSBORO NJ, WILMINGTON DE, OR PHILADELPHIA PA.
- Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional (CHAMP) / IAITAM
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) / IAITAM
Experience / Skills:
- Experience with ServiceNow tooling
- 5 years of experience in Asset / Configuration Management processes
- Subject Matter Expert on documentation and process flows in ITAM and CMDB tools
- 5 years of experience in working across and in an ITSM organization
- Supply chain experience
- Ensure inventory areas are kept in a secure orderly fashion with sufficient security and controls in place to protect the assets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment across time zones
- Ability to interpret large raw data sets and conduct data analysis and audits
- IT management concepts and relationships (EUC, software, applications, servers, networks, databases, etc.)
- Proactive self-starter to identify and implement process and service improvements
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel if required
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.