- ETL DeveloperwithDATASTAGE and Data analysts experience
- In addition to existing Job req for DataStage, looking for this candidate with good data analysis/modelling/mapping experience.
- Must have 2 years of OBIA experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of hands on experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage Enterprise Parallel Edition. (Version 11.5 or above).
- Strong knowledge of Datastage parallel frame work, Partitioning, Parameters/Sets and best practices for optimized coding.
- 3+ years of experience in handling large XML files using XML stages/Pack to read and create XML files on a real time and batch processing mode.
- 5+ Years of Experience on SQL against relational databases preferably with MS SQL Server 2008 and above. Must be able to understand complex SQL queries and transform into optimized ETL Coding.
- 8+ years of demonstrated knowledge in Data warehousing concepts, architectures, design and dimensional modelling.
- Pioneer in data structures, mastered in data profiling, have solid understanding of data modelling.
- Proven understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem
- Working knowledge of Hadoop components like HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase, Spark, Oozie, Python and Impala.
- 5+ years in UNIX scripting, understanding of FTP standards/process and basic network principles.
- 5+ years of automation experience using scheduling software.
- Ability to interpret DataModel & mapping document, understand technical requirements, prepares Technical Design Document, Design/develop ETL Code, create unit test cases/data, perform unit testing and solves defects in a timely manner.
- Supports for a successful project implementation and resolves production issues during project warranty and any future maintenance support.
- Effectively communicate Oral & Written. Work across teams within and outside of IT including DAs, DBAs, QAs, PM and Business Users as necessary.
- Under minimal supervision, takes ownership and responsibility on the assigned tasks and strive for completion within the timeline.
- Must be a quick learner to adapt to Enterprise standards, best practices and critical processes.
- IIS QualityStage is an advantage. .
- IBM Information Services Director is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Netezza is a plus
Minimum 7+ years of hands on experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage Enterprise Parallel Edition. (Version 11.5 or above).
Strong knowledge of Datastage parallel frame work, Partitioning, Parameters/Sets and best practices for optimized coding.
3+ years of experience in handling large XML files using XML stages/Pack to read and create XML files on a real time and batch processing mode.
5+ Years of Experience on SQL against relational databases preferably with MS SQL Server 2008 and above. Must be able to understand complex SQL queries and transform into optimized ETL Coding.
8+ years of demonstrated knowledge in Data warehousing concepts, architectures, design and dimensional modelling.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 162213
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.