To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- American CyberSystems, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 4 weeks (Possible extention)
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff.
- Uses automated office equipment- type and proofread letters, reports and other materials.
- Maintains alphabetical, numerical or subject filing systems.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Searches for solutions based on acquired knowledge.
- Recommends or executes corrective action.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing administrative support
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience scheduling meetings for teams of 5 or more
- Clear, professional communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Asset Management
- Knowledge of travel and expense systems (Peoplesoft and Concur/AMEX travel)
- Knowledge of AML/KYC
- Need to be proficient with travel (Concur) and expense reporting