To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Night Audit- Hilton Grand Rapids
Spire Hotels • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 3 days ago
The Primary Responsibilities of the Night Audit Position is to balance room, restaurant and bar daily work, posting and balancing charges and settlements in a timely and efficient manner, and maintaining files and reseting systems for next days operations.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Micros tapes journals to breakdown revenue, covers, server fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports journals from the mainframe (OnQ), the Micros computer and the system for automated credit cards.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout their shift.
- Input onto the PC revenue/expenses/allowance to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
Related Keywords: Night Auditor - Front Desk