ARMED HOA COMMUNITY
Need experience for your future? Looking for a future in public safety or law enforcement?
Securitas Security has immediate openings for ARMED HOA Security Patrol Officers. If you have the passion to work in public safety or law enforcement, let Securitas help YOU build your resume by gaining knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are looking for customer service driven individuals who possess strong computer skills and a professional appearance.
PAY: $16.75 per hour
HOURS: Full-time; various shifts
LOCATION: West Las Vegas
*Must have an ACTIVE guard card license to become ARMED*
- 2 week vacation accrual
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- Providing a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each resident and/or guest
- Providing an atmosphere in which all residents know we care about their needs
- Patrolling the community on foot, vehicle, or bicycle
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Strong computer skills
- Physically capable to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to ride a bicycle
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age (required for Armed)
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Nevada Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible
PILB LICENSE NO 1100