$2500.00 Sign on Bonus
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. Dealers Choice is a vibrant and face-paced environment where self-motivation, passion and resourcefulness are rewarded. We are one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 550 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,500 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having the best team, integrity, exceptional service and quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are currently seeking a CDL A Driver in our Cincinnati, OH Dealers Choice Branch to ensure the accurate, efficient, and safe delivery of merchandise.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
- Perform DOT-required pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Be compliant with all CSA 2010 requirements.
- Maintain accurate records for submission to Fleet Office.
- Ensure safety of vehicle; report all mechanical problems promptly to Fleet Office.
- Ensure safety and proper performance of helpers on company property, job site and in transit; Always requiring the use of proper safety gear, including hard hats and steel toe shoes.
- Follow site preparation procedures and all operating and safety instructions for conveyor and crane operations as defined in The Safety Policy.
- Address property-damage or personal injury occurrences immediately, including calling for medical attention, as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
- Inspect loaded truck for accuracy of order, compliance with weight restrictions, and proper securing of load.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience driving a commercial motor vehicle.
- Satisfactory driving record per Company policy.
- Must pass all DOT requirements including physical examination and drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Forklift experience. Moffet a plus.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- CDL drivers are subject to DOT random drug and alcohol tests.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be able to physically and safely deliver products.
Quality Of Services
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Canadian Standards Association