To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78757
- Phone: 512-478-6617
- Phone:: 512-478-4961
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting • Austin, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Classification: Accountant - Sr.
Do challenges and fast-paced cultures inspire you to work hard? Is working with a well-respected company your dream? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half Finance is trying to fill. Financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting will be among your duties as Senior Accountant. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. This full-time position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, as well as the chance of growth. nbsp; nbsp;If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, please contact Lauren Turner at 512-478-6617. You can also apply directly to Lauren.Turner@roberthalf.com.
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Assemble monthly consolidated P amp;L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Financial auditing experience desired
- Financial statement preparation experience required
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans