Vitro is seeking a Sales Representative for the aftermarket segment of the business.
This position can be located in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio or Austin.
The main function of the sales representative is to increase the sale of automotive replacement glass in the distribution segment of the United States of America, strategically positioning our brands.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Promote the sale of Vitro automotive replacement glass and related products from the Dallas Distribution Center (DC)
- Negotiation at the Executive level of Sales, Prices and Commercial Agreements.
- Management of the Value Chain until the Delivery of Product to Customer.
- Seeking new customer leads in existing Texas markets.
- Providing Vitro Presentation to potential and existing customers. – Key to position
- Regular customer visits.
- Negotiating delivery schedule with customer and/or DC.
- Manage forecast and accounts receivable goals.
- Manage QA responses and actions when rejection occur.
- Monitor responses and actions to effectively and quickly close rejections when they occur.
- Manage service issues and set priorities with the DC and with Customer Service.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience in the Texas area
- Demonstrated skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing sales in the distribution market, preferably automotive glass
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Product Quality Assurance
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1041/491
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Leading glass manufacturer in Mexico and one of the world’s major companies in its industry, backed by more than 100 years of experience.
View the full profile
Founded in 1909 in Monterrey, Mexico, the Company has subsidiaries in the Americas, offering quality products and reliable services to meet the needs of two businesses: glass containers and flat glass.
Companies of Vitro produce, process, distribute, and market a wide range of glass articles, which are part of the daily life of thousands of people. Vitro offers solutions for multiple markets, including cosmetic and pharmaceutical, as well as architectural and automotive. The Company is also a supplier of raw material, machinery, and equipment for industrial use.