Earn Up to $21 per Hour!
Limited time - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for candidates that use their own pickup truck or trailer!
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. You’ll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Great pay
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for pick up trucks or trailer owners
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of our pay range
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
- All the benefits of being a W2 associate in a gig work type job
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required in some locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Occupational Health