To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4201 Jonesboro Road
Union City, GA 30291
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Service Advisor (Easily Apply)
Heritage Automotive Group • Union City, GA
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE - SERVICE ADVISOR
Heritage Automotive Group is a family-owned operation, offering a great working environment. We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
Heritage Automotive Group is looking for Service Advisors for Infiniti of South Atlanta, Heritage Volkswagen of South Atlanta, and Volkswagen of Marietta! The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and customer-handling skills. Earning potential is unlimited!
What we offer:
- Excellent Pay Plan and Performance Bonuses!
- Income Potential from $80K and up!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) Full Benefits.
- Great working environment.
- 5-Day Work Week
- Saturday Lunch Provided
- Monthly Team Member Appreciation Luncheons
- Closed Sunday's
- Close Saturday's at 4:00pm
- Family Owned
- Paid Training
- Strong Community Involvement
- Great Family Culture!
- State-of-the-art facilities!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries.
- Consult with customer on service needs, recommendations, and applicable service specials.
- Document services recommended and/or declined and ask for follow up on future service considerations.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion, to assure all customer concerns are addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer has a positive service experience.
- Build strong relationships with the customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Advisor:
- Experience preferred.
- Earning potential is unlimited!
- Must have a proven track record in Sales & CSI, as excellent customer handling skills are required.
- ADP/CDK/DealerTrack/Dealerlogix experience a plus.
- Excellent phone and up-selling skills.
- Able to work efficiently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are paramount.
- Must have computer/IPad or tablet proficiency.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- No Sundays!
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.