To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pace Analytical • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 16 days ago
Candidate will analyze customer products in regards to toxicology and human health effects and product compliance, and make recommendations for environmental health and safety in this entry-level scientific, non-laboratory position. We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects.Responsibilities
- Work as part of team that provides product EHS support and leadership to business units and international companies
- Gather information from vendors regarding raw material composition
- Update chemical database for raw material and product formulation
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related science (toxicology, industrial hygiene, environmental science)
- Have a basic understanding of product EHS issues, with one year of experience in EHS preferred
- Experience with chemical databases preferred
- Possess problem solving skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- US Person status required