To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Vegas, NV 89032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Retail Security
Securitas USA • North Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PART-TIME ENTRY LEVEL SECURITY
Excellent source of Supplemental Income!
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. If you are seeking NEW job opportunities or looking for part-time work to supplement your income, we have the opportunities for YOU! We offer entry level positions, requiring NO PRIOR SECURITY EXPERIENCE!
Part-time 2nd shift openings in North Las Vegas
Starting pay rate at $10.40/hr
*position requires a TAM card*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation; sites are difficult to reach via public transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Observes and reports
- Does various patrols
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Protects assigned post
- Responds to emergencies
- Prepares reports and manages logs
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Why Securitas? Because we offer an opportunity!
PILB LICENSE NO. 1100