Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
Our local client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join an existing team working onsite. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. We are seeking candidates for a Senior Project Manager position, which will manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. If you believe you can act as a key member of the team to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you will be good at this job. You will succeed in this role if you can be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Interested? Apply today!
- Work in close cooperation and communicates with technical team members, designers, stakeholders, and developers
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Make certain that the functional requirements are tracked, achievable, and met
- Foster the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Drives project planning
- Congregates details from QA leads, technical leads, and business analysts into a proposal
- Directs the daily stand-ups, seeing to it they are focused, brief, and timely
- Indicates project with reliable ticket workflows and boards
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Jointly acts with Product Owner/Product Manager to warrant that the product vision and high-level business objectives are definite and viable
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Indexes and executes the sprint planning and grooming meetings and traces ticket assignments
- Works closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Help cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Assigns schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Initiates and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Submits detailed reporting to management on risk assessments, milestone completion, and project status
- Contributes as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- If you are flexible and focused, you can succeed in this position
- SDLC experience required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Project experience
- Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Applicants with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs are preferred
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- We need the person we full-time to be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is required for success at this position
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- It is preferred for applicants to have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Scrum (Software Development)
Systems Development Life Cycle