URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Location: Addison, TX
Compensation: Up to $115,000/yr (based on experience) + 10% Bonus
We are currently searching for a Backend QA Automation Engineer for a highly desirable and growing credit company. This is an excellent opportunity with a global firm that can offer tremendous career growth!
Under the supervision of a Technical Team Lead and/or the QA Manager, the Developer II, QA works with senior developers, QA developers, and business analysts in a highly collaborative, faced paced, Agile delivery team. The Developer II, QA develops a broad knowledge and understanding of supported product systems and leverages his or her skills in the appropriate technologies to develop automated testing solutions for all phases of the software development lifecycle. The Developer II, QA Automation will be responsible for developing long term automated test solutions for websites, mobile technology, backend processes and databases.
Establish a thorough understanding of the business including the functionality of its products, data warehouse technologies, backend processes, databases, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 7+ years’ consecutive experience in analyzing and testing BI Reporting, Data warehouse and ETL projects
- 3+ years building ETL and BI report test automation for Installment Loan and Line of Credit financial products
- 7+ years consecutive experience working as part of a QA Organization building test strategies, and test plans for BI Reporting, Data Warehouse and ETL projects
- 4 years’ experience in writing complex SQL statements and Stored Procedures
- 3+ years’ experience in validating data import of flat files using UNIX.
- 3+ years’ experience using TFS for Defect Management, Test Case and Test plan documentation, and Test execution tracking
- 3+ years’ experience building enterprise QA Reports from the TFS Data warehouse
- Demonstrated hands on experience in RDBMS tools such as Oracle, Netezza and SQL Server.
- Experience in creating, mapping, and building workflows, and monitoring jobs in Informatica and SSIS.
- Experience in BI Reporting tools such as Cognos and SSRS.
- Extensive experience with the Agile development process.
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration techniques is required
- Experience implementing and using Service Virtualization tools
- Proven ability to design, execute, and analyze test results in a centralized Test Management or Application Lifecycle management Tool.
- Complete knowledge of Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager (or equivalent tools) is a plus.
- Desired: Knowledge of financial systems
Benefits available! (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short/Longterm Disability, PTO, Life)
Create Test Plan
Create Automation Framework
Develop Automation Script
Test Automation Strategy
Execute Automated Tests