If you're a talented, ambitious Administrative Assistant who's looking for a new challenge in the Real Estate & Property industry, Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for you to check out. You will be responsible for various office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant. Are you skilled at mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A short-term contract / temporary to full-time opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Proven knowledge of Meeting Notes
- Basic Computer Skills experience
- Microsoft Publisher experience desired
- Smartsheet experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Daily Schedule
- Command of Microsoft Word
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
If you are an ambitious individual who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and who thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! We are looking to fill this position by the end of the week, so contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.