FULL-TIME SECURITY GUARD OPPORTUNITIES
UNARMED POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Advance your career by joining the team at SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES. We are the largest private security company in North America, and we have job opportunities in YOUR area today!
We are seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security guard positions in areas near you. Ideal candidates would be pursuing hands on, fast paced environments with the ability to grow within our company. These security officers are held to high standards by our clients, and are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, foot patrols and building checks, creating access badges, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
We have Full-Time positions in Salt Lake City and Surrounding Areas
Starting pay rates are $12/hr
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation. Sites are NOT accessible by Public transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Why Securitas? Because we offer an opportunity!