$40000.00 to $52000.00 yearly
We're looking for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. This position is for someone who enjoys working as part of a team. Robert Half Finance has a great opportunity for a skilled Financial Analyst to join a thriving company. If selected, you will implement financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Additional tasks will consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. This position is a great fit for candidates that seek a business partner role in which they can interact with team members about forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. Contact Robert Half Finance today. This Financial Analyst role, which is located in the Brentwood, Tennessee, is a full-time employment opportunity.
What you get to do every single day:
- Work in a fun environment where the team is collaborative, works hard, and has a lot of fun
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Deliver effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide valuable foresight and decision support
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations
- Produce and manage forecasting reports
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Assist with Commercial underwriting
- Assist with back office activities such as human resources, marketing, administration
- Support Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Look over performance to date while assessing potential opportunities and risks
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
-Qualified candidates e-mail Email blocked - click to apply
- Mortgage Loan Underwriting experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with mortgage underwriting
- Proven knowledge of commercial underwriting
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of Commercial Underwriting
- Credit Underwriting experience required
- Well-founded grasp of Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
- Strong familiarity with Loan Underwriting
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Background in financial analysis and planning
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.