To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Staff Accountant
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Madison, WI
Posted 9 days ago
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We are seeking a Regional Accountant for our business operations hub based in Madison, WI. The Regional Accountant will report to the Regional Controller. Main duties will include supporting the business departments of assigned markets in the following areas:
- Preparation of month end close, including financial statements and general ledger
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Fixed asset management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Human resources and payroll
- Accounts receivable and credit management
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- High attention to detail
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Oracle experience preferred
- Television broadcasting or media experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!