To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Direct Energy
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Franchise Operations
Direct Energy • Houston, TX
Posted 14 days ago
- Oversees and assists each Franchise Business Consultant with improving the performance of their respective book of business.
- Works closely with other members of the Franchise team including, but not limited to Development, Support, Administration and Compliance.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range goals for operations, as well as objectives, policies and operating procedures, and holds them accountable.
- Maintains a team-work driven culture.
- Facilitates and participates in weekly staff meetings - among brands and within particular brand.
- Ensures the integrity of our brands is consistently maintained throughout the franchise network.
- Maximizes the profitability of each franchisee.
- Ensures franchisees are current and accurate with royalty fee payments.
- Focuses on actions and direction that helps franchisees improve their NPS scores.
- Develops policies and procedures that maximize the value of intellectual property
- Assesses and brings forth opportunities that support the franchise growth strategy
- Provide positive, constructive and actionable feedback.
- Other related initiatives as assigned
- Certified Franchise Expert certification preferred.
- The work location for this role is very flexible.
- Direct Energy offers a low cost comprehensive benefits package.
- This position is US based.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.