One of the largest wholesale distributors industrial fittings and plumbing products currently needs an Inside Sales Representative for their Hampden, Maine location. To be successful in this role, you will create a positive experience during every customer interaction and assist them with product selections of lines for plumbers, HVAC technicians, and institutional buyers. Candidates to consider will have prior water works sales experience.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and salaried position.
- Utilize technical expertise in servicing customers
- Attain specialty material though the use of purchase orders
- Consult on technical aspects of products
- Effectively handle customer service issues
- Troubleshoot customers technical issues
- Advise on specs of jobs as needed
- Process and maintain customer orders
- Meet and exceed sales and GP goals
- Produce bids for customer approval
- Manage credits to client standards
- Schedule and manage customer deliveries
- At least 2 years + of strong technical, and sales and knowledge in the water works sales experience preferred
Aptitude to work though multifaceted issues
- Ability to tackle technical issues based on experience
- Strong customer service focus and quality orientation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, word, internet, e-mail and web browsers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM -5:00 PM
Depending on experience
Some of the Benefits Offered :
- Medical & Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
Candidates will send an updated resume to apply for immediate consideration and we will contact you for an initial phone screen.
Why Work with Volt?
Because we never forget that the success of our business depends on the success of the people we put to work. We strive to always promote a positive, supportive environment where you can find work as well as a career partner. Our recruiting and candidate support teams are experts in matching candidates to the right jobs and known for providing essential, ongoing career consulting that fuels strong career momentum.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Customer Service
- Logistics Operations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word