Performs basic pre-install and setup of all assigned machines per Pre-Install /Configuration shop Standards. May also perform used equipment evaluation and preparation per standard used processes. Continues to pursue progressive development of technical skills via Canon Academy training and on-the-job training, and assists in other Logistics areas as assigned.
- Performs assigned configurations each day at or above the established benchmark for the models done.
- Maintains appropriate monthly average labor time, dependent on assigned work load and availability.
- Achieves monthly accountability expectations for position (based on shop tech matrix).
- Maintains constant high level of work quality and consistent conformance with published standards .
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned.
- Available to work overtime, as needed.
- Communicates well with fellow team members, internal customers, supervisors and other internal departments regarding the timely completion of assigned work related to pre-installs and/or preparation of Used machines.
- Assist and/or cross train in other Logistics functions as assigned.
- Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- Degree in Electronics, or equivalent training in Military/Trade School/Industry.
- Demonstrates appropriate level of technical knowledge, skills and learning ability.
- The ability to work in a mobile capacity throughout the day; valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.