Find a job
that fits your life with Kelly® Professional & Industrial. We believe work should work for you in all ways, and we’ll help you get there. We’re currently recruiting for a Thermoforming Machine Operator
in Mansfield, MA
Title: Thermoforming Machine Operator
Location: Mansfield, MA
Pay Range: $18 - $24 (Depending on Experience)
Terms of Employment: Direct-Hire
Shift: Mon-Fri 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator in a fast-paced manufacturing environment (2+ years)
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot machines
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g., constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Vacation Days/PTO
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical degree is a plus.
For immediate consideration you can e-mail you resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator or text/call
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Measurement And Metrology