Claims Supervisor needed for a full time, permanent opportunity with Yoh’s client located in South San Francisco, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Previous supervisory / management experience
- Experience in medical claims
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and implementing corrective action steps when necessary; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Complete performance evaluations in a timely manner
- Ensure departmental goals are met; develop strategies and schedules for meeting stated goals
- Assist claims manager in developing policies and procedures, job aids, reference materials, and/or desk procedures for all unit workflows
- Monitor and review the examiners’ workload and productivity; provide direction and backup as needed
- Continuously monitor and evaluate unit performance, taking steps to improve the efficiency and quality of unit operations
- Implement necessary policy and regulatory changes
- Communicate newly-identified and potential issues to claims manager or other departments as necessary
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate and document meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Five (5) years of medical claims experience with at least two (2) years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of personal computers and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Medi-cal and Medicare program guidelines, CPT, HCPCS, revenue, and ICD-10 coding
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve with others and independently
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and growth-oriented manner+
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Liyi Straly
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Microsoft Power Point
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator