Social Media PlannerCompensation:
You will be responsible for the content strategy, content calendar, community management and general account and project management support on a large and meaningful account in the jewish non-profit travel industry.
We’re a tight-knit team with an entrepreneurial spirit and great vibe. We value work-life balance and supporting you in pursuing your dreams. We also strive to, generally, crush it.
Attributes and responsibilities:
• You are deeply passionate about social media, brand storytelling, and the industry at large - and outwardly share this passion with your clients, your work, and your team
• You’re ambitious, creative and curious to help us develop ground-breaking ideas
• Organized and meticulous – you’ll support with coordination across multiple projects, including gathering materials for calls, scheduling meetings, creating timelines and prioritizing and allocating creative resources
• Manages team communication (specific to project management)
• Partners with content and media manager in all aspects of project development
• Facilitate communication between all parties to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Work with manager and client team on deploying resources and creating timelines
• Communication - you enjoy participating in team calls and presenting/pitching new ideas and thinking (both internally and with clients)
• Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
• Reactive and Proactive Social – responsible for identifying key cultural trends and brand opportunities to engage with the community via social and being a key member of the team concepting what content we can create that will resonate and stand out
• Paid Media – at least a basic understanding of how paid media works across social to be able to work alongside our internal paid media team on performance marketing activity, ideally with an interest to lean-in and learn more as the space continues to develop
• Social knowledge and trends – you’ll be an expert on all things social and expected to stay on top of and educate clients, others in your team and the wider agency on platform updates and innovations, competitor activity in social and more
• Assist with development of the content strategy for client’s social channels and create and manage monthly content calendars (including scheduling and posting)
• Passionate about brand storytelling and writing, supporting the team with post copy that is aligned with the brand tone and voice
• Actively monitor and manage discussions, mentions and trends within client’s social communities (FB, Insta, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter) and across the digital landscape
• Develop a deep understanding of the community and their needs / interests
Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Channels, Social Media Content, Social Media StrategyInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Social Media Planner and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Social Media Planner
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Community Management