To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Creative Channel Services
- Phone: 1-800-888-9925
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brand Ambassador - Wireless Phone Accessories
Creative Channel Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Field Sales Advocate (Sales and Training Representative) - Cellular Accessories
Love to Sell? Love to Train?
Looking for a full-time, benefit eligible position?
Have you always wanted to be "The Rep" that conducts store visits, championing the brand and training on sales?
If you are looking to join an industry leader and establish a long term career in the Sales and Marketing field, Creative Channel Services offers a variety of opportunities to help you grow your resume as you support our client, Brightstar Wireless Accessories.
You'll have the opportunity to influence the sale of multiple products across an entire market with detailed reporting and results to showcase your success. You'll be assisting wireless retailers in selling our client's products, training sales associates and customers, merchandising the products, and customer support. The ideal candidate will have a love for sales and a passion for the wireless industry. This will be demonstrated by your ability to engage and educate customers, identifying opportunities to sell the product, and helping customers/sales associates understand the features and benefits of our client's products.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
* Deliver excellent sales/customer service as you proactively greet, educate, and engage wireless retail store staff on featured products or promotions.
* Ability to be socially-focused as well as approachable and confident conveying an engaging and persuasive communication style in any setting.
* Ability to understand, retain and articulate product details in an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident manner with the ability to easily connect with customers and store staff.
* Report market activities and trends on a daily basis.
* Conduct formal and informal trainings. This could be in group settings or individually.
* Ability to close the sale with customers.
What's required to be considered:
* Previous experience selling in the wireless industry
* Minimum 1 year retail sales experience
* Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills
* A drive and hunger for sales success and recognition
* Need to be available to work Tuesday through Saturday
* Strong presentation and training skills
* Must have reliable transportation
* High school diploma or GED, some college education preferred