The Quality Assurance Specialist follows group procedures and supports Project Management with Quality Assurance and Quality Control Services. This role is responsible to guarantee the client’s requirements and company quality procedures and guidelines are met as far as processes and products are concerned throughout the entire project management process. The Quality Assurance Specialist works with the Project Manager to identify quality requirements and implements all the necessary actions to ensure all processes are complete and meet Quality standards and/or specifications. This role is the primary point of contact for quality assurance matters for the project client, supplier, and other Permasteelisa group entities.
- Manage all quality activities on the project and communicates internally with relevant departments ensuring deliverables are met.
- Maintains Client relationships and communication and solves any Client quality requests through all phases of the project management process.
- Ensures the preparation and the implementation of the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and ITP (Inspection & Test Plan). Monitors that both the PQP and ITP are in process and on track.
- Conducts internal and external quality audits and issues report to promote continuous process improvement.
- Works with other relevant functions within the company (e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Production, Installation) to develop a project quality management system and suggests and recommends solutions to resolve observed quality issues and deficiencies.
- Reviews project contracts to ensure Quality requirements will be implemented.
- Supervises and supports the development of a Site HSE Plan.
- BA/BS Degree in Design/Mechanical Engineering, Construction or Quality Management
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Project, with an aptitude to learn any required Permasteelisa in-house software.
- 4-5 years of overall experience in construction related projects
- Willingness to travel both domestic and International
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be independent and able to work without constant direction
- Knowledge of quality management standards and procedures (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Knowledge of façade technical principles
- Experience and knowledge in using project management tools
- Knowledge of the corrective action process to resolve nonconforming conditions
- Must be a team player
- Experience with Continuous Process Improvement
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: US-388
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Permasteelisa North America is a worldwide leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
View the full profile
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, achieving the customer's expectations.
Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 10 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year.