To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, IN 47374
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative II
Osborn • Richmond, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (up to 7)
- Correspond with customers via telephone and e-mail; respond to inquiries, provide quotes, place orders and provide order updates
- Track orders through delivery; update manufacturing/shipping team and customers as needed
- Work with Operations, Engineering and Sales to provide resolutions to customer problems; escalate customer issues when appropriate
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of all company products and services
- Accurately enter and maintain all orders and customer data in company order entry systems
- High school diploma required
- Two (2) to seven (7) years' experience in customer service position; manufacturing preferred
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
Jason Industries is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to employ the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Jason Industries also provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities.