To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kokomo, IN 46901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist
Trilogy Health Services • Kokomo, IN
Posted 15 days ago
What You Can Expect:
This position will work 9am -6pm and will require Saturday hours.
Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living services with an opening available for a Customer Service Specialist to coordinate the Internal Marketing & Admissions process in our health campus.
The Customer Service Specialist / Internal Admissions Rep is responsible for assisting with all aspects of internal marketing and admissions.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist:
- Assisting with resident move-ins
- Completion of paperwork
- Providing health campus tours
- Answering and addressing health campus sales inquiries
- Campus marketing and community outreach
- Preparing flyers, welcome gifts, tour gifts and referral gifts as necessary
- Assist with the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans
Waterford Place Health Campus
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Lezley (765) 274-0891
What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university preferred
- 1+ years experience in marketing/sales preferred
- Experience in Long-Term Care, senior living or healthcare preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!