- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, using appropriate processes and germicides for cleaning equipment.
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils, silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each shift.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations and furniture for facility functions.
- Responsible for stocking of supplies as needed
- Follow all infection control measures.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Infection Control