Director of Services Operations
Introduction: Manage the flow of work and work assignments across a team of consultants and developers to ensure client satisfaction. profitability and the growth and professional development of the team. Ensure that the Service Delivery Team's utilization targets are met or exceeded; quality levels of the company's services are consistently met and that client satisfaction with the company's services is high. Lead, mentor, coach, and inspire the Service Delivery teams to consistently grow and share their skills and add value to our clients through their adoption of modern business and technology best practices. Refine internal operating processes, procedures and systems to ensure smooth, efficient and effective operations across the services department. Ensure that implementations follow the company's methodologies and that deliverables are met. Manage operations activities and processes of the professional services team.
Role and Responsibility:
- Ensure work is distributed in accordance with company goals and that we are utilizing staff to their greatest potential.
- Ensure new team members are onboard to successfully begin offering billable services, as rapidly as possible.
- Establish policies for setting individual goals in these areas and for reviewing the attainment of goals.
- Build trust with our employees through open, honest communication, and by performing timely reviews and providing consistent development and feedback.
- Ensuring development plans are in place for staff to ensure personal growth and to ensure the company's staff maximized utilization.
- Refine departmental structures to build cross-functional capabilities and processes to ensure department goals are being met.
- Manage the Development and Consulting teams.
- Select and manage the tools and systems used to track and manage potential work, work assignments, and backlogs so that we meet the departmental needs and increase productivity and visibility.
- Own budget attainment and ensure utilization expectations of the services teams are being met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Deep people management experience in the services field with billable consultants, software developers, and technical professionals.
- Small-midsize business experience
- Ability to travel 25% (employee visits/meetings)
- Experience with Infor SyteLine or CSI ERP systems (preferred)
Infor/ Syteline/ ERP / Remote/ Director/Services Operations
For more information, please contact me at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply
ERP Recruitment Experts
Infor Syte Line (Software)