Dictation Specialist opportunity with one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies. Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Riveredge Hospital is a 210-bed leading psychiatric hospital dedicated to providing quality behavioral health services and trauma-informed care to children, adolescents and adults. The hospital offers inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and community residential programs. Riveredge is a Joint Commission approved, Top Performer and state licensed facility focused on short-term crisis stabilization programs. We are dedicated to our teamwork approach and provide compassionate and therapeutic environment, as well as offering a continuum of specialty programs through our inpatient, partial, outpatient and residential services.
- Responsible for developing discharge summaries, and other required documentation, via web-based dictation system. Discharge summaries are documentation associated with psychiatric records for pediatric, adolescent, and adult patient base.
- Manage ongoing dictation schedule as assigned, meeting deadlines required by Director, Health Information Management.
- Background in Healthcare Management, Clinical Healthcare required; Behavioral Health experience preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in one of the areas listed above.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
Identifying New Prospects