You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
AR Specialist 2
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Managing all aspects of the business relationship with the customer
- Regularly conducts client meetings to review call center metrics, call center issues and trends, and client's business strategies. Discussions and recommendations are expected to take into consideration Change Healthcare’s operations, local and national issues and trends as they affect the client and other issues as needed
- Ensures the appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of all Client Management deliverables ensuring their relevancy, accuracy and overall quality
- Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively/efficiently to maximize overall business management services
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i.e. within time and budget)
- Authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a client, either from a financial or services/product standpoint
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Experience in Patient Access operations
- PC proficient with MS Office products especially MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Proven excellent communication and presentation skills to include proven ability to work effectively with physicians and senior hospital management
- Proven team player, detail oriented and should possess strong organizational and management skills
- Proven initiative, the ability to work independently, meet specific deadlines and be flexible with work schedule priorities
- Experience with the EPIC Electronic Medical Record/Practice Management system
- Experience managing a Call Center that specifically handles scheduling appointments for a healthcare entity
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $18.80 to $36.78. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Management
- Call Centers
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2158466
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.