SNI Companies has partnered with a Non- Profit in Downtown Houston who has a Bilingual Family Support Specialist opportunity available for a candidate who possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or related field, and 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
Position: Social Worker - Bilingual Family Support Specialist(English and Spanish)
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Location: Downtown Houston, Texas
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Work alongside pregnant women and their families, or women with newborns through toddlers seeking pregnancy or case classes
- Provide Case management to women during and after pregnancy
- Teaches life skills of the catholic religion in English and Spanish to pregnant women and parents of young children using an approved curriculum with content and materials which may be ready to present or may require additional development, such as updates and/or tailoring for specialized client needs.
- Serves as an ambassador for the organization while engaging in outreach and education within the community
- Maintains client records in compliance with agency policies and procedures, COA standards, and all applicable legal requirements, including HIPAA.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related Human Services Field along with 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of prenatal care, child development, attachment and bonding, and family dynamics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, excel and Access)
If you are interested in this position please submit your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Social Worker Job.
Microsoft Power Point