endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Senior Security Engineer works as a leader on a team of engineers, and with a sales staff to consult in a pre-sales capacity and to deliver post sales engineering services, including but not limited to installations, configurations, and technical guidance and recommendations. The Senior Security Engineer is also available to all other services teams as needed.
- Provide consulting services (e.g., installations, upgrades, evaluations, remediations) to customers on a variety of network security products including firewalls, VPNs, SD-WANs, authentication, intrusion detection, PKI, anti-virus, load-balancing, data leak prevention, security information and event management, wireless networking, and web filtering.
- Assess and design network and application architectures to provide security recommendations to clients.
- Lead projects with multiple engineers, managing resources and communications of the project.
- Provide expert advice and mentoring to other members of the various services teams, and recognize the achievements of more junior engineers.
- When requested by sales team, provide pre-sales guidance as a security engineer both directly with clients and at conferences and other educational and marketing events.
- Create appropriate technical documents for clients including but not limited to Statements of Work, Project Completion Documents and Technical Bulletins.
- Accurately record and track all activities in a timely fashion.
- Keep current in all technical areas relevant to active client base including achieving and maintaining advanced technical certifications in accordance with company guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- need to have a strong network and cloud background.
- 6+ years security experience, including at least 4 years with Check Point products.
- Multiple instances of experience managing IT projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional 4 years industry experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting.
- Solid knowledge of networking and security systems; including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, authentication systems, anti-virus, content filtering, log management, etc.
- Experience with 5 or more of the following vendor products: Check Point, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Symantec, RSA, Trend Micro, F5, Arbor Networks, and Splunk.
- Check Point CCSE certification.
- Additional 3 vendor product engineering certifications from among the following vendors: Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Symantec, RSA, Trend Micro, F5, Splunk, and others
- Experience on both Microsoft & Unix operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with public speaking and presentation ability.
- Advanced knowledge of computer and network security techniques and methodologies
- CISSP certification
- Additional vendor product certifications from the following vendors: Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Symantec, RSA, Trend Micro, F5, Splunk, and others
- Advanced vendor certifications (i.e., Check Point Security Master, NSE 7 or 8, Juniper JNCIP or Architect, F5 300 level or higher, etc.).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure