Online Banking Specialist
The Online Banking Specialist supports Apple Bank’s Retail and Business Online Banking operations, including bill payment functions. This position supports the Customer Line department through the Call Center and our branches via the Help Desk regarding all online banking customer related issues. The Specialist responds to communications received from online banking customers as well as the Bank’s general customer facing e-mail. Additionally, the Specialist assists with the handling of Contact Center calls for the Help Desk, VISA support queues, and customer care during times of peak demand or as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support all phases of Retail and Business Online Banking (BOB) procedures.
- Support the bill pay process, including but not limited to fielding service calls, managing possible fraud, and responding to exceptions.
- Assist with BOB workflow including application processing and tracking, user onboarding, managing user limits, wire transfer processing, and maintaining user profiles to enable additional services.
- Assist the Call Center by handling calls as a Customer Line agent during peak call times or as needed.
- Work with Help Desk and Visa support teams to provide service support to Bank employees.
- Act backup for other fraud and risk management responsibilities including Visa support and mobile check deposit and bank risk report reviews.
- Support department management as required.
- Must be able to work night and weekend shifts.
Skills, Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a banking environment, call center experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Bank systems required with an emphasis on the Miser system, EXCEL, ODIN, and Cypress.
- In depth knowledge of Q2 Central, FIS CST, Fiserv/Postillian, VISA CATS, and I-Pay.
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures, products and services.
- Must be able to act independently, display sound judgement in problem resolution, and make decisions that comply with Bank policies and procedures.
- Professional communication skills both written and oral.
- Time management skills required.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Complex Problem Solving