To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medford, OR 97504
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Cross Country Healthcare • Medford, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Services - Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, OR
Providence Medford Medical Center is currently seeking Registered Nurses for Emergency Services.
***$5,000 Sign On Bonus***
***Amazing Relocation Package***
The Emergency Room Nurse will assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. The Nurse may advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Emergency Room Registered Nurses provide advanced nursing care for patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. May care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Tasks include but are not limited to:
* Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs
* Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions
* Assess patients' pain levels
* Administer medications
* Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems
* Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
* Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other condition stabilizing interventions
* Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in nursing highly preferred
- Licensed in the state of practice, required
- Basic Life Support (BLS), required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) must be from AHA or MTN within 3 months
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) from Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) within 1 year and required to maintain
- 12 months of acute care experience working with the patient population similar to the Emergency Services department, required
- National Certification in Emergency Services, preferred
Providence Medford Medical Center located at 1111 Crater Lake Avenue in Medford, Oregon is a full-service, 168-bed, acute care, not-for-profit community hospital providing exceptional health care to southern Oregon and northern California. Services offered include emergency services, stroke care, cardiac and vascular care, birth center, total joint replacement and spine health programs, robotic surgery, pain management services, and one of the most comprehensive rehabilitation programs in the region.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration