As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Teacher with a general education background to provide services for 5th and 7th-grade students in a charter school. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year.
Teacher (TEA) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure as a General Education Teacher in the state of New Jersey
- Must be School Certified in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher (TEA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning lessons to encourage differentiation of instruction for varied types of learners and skills
- Managing student behavior and maintaining regular contact with parents
- Providing standards-based instruction
- Maintaining student records
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Hardworking And Dedicated