To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1619 Elizabethtown Road
Leitchfield, KY 42754
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Home Health - Full Time
Intrepid Healthcare Services • Leitchfield, KY
Posted 19 hours ago
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local “family business” style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K for Full, Part-time and PRN team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 24 hour NurseLineSM, Teladoc access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you’ll do here:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of the clinical team and leads by example. The RN is responsible for delivering professional nursing care to our patients in accordance with the established plan of care. The RN offers quality of care when completing face to face time with patients and when completing all documentation. The RN complies with all agency policies and procedures. The RN will provide quality care consistent with all relevant professional standards and state and federal requirements.
- Serve as Registered Nurse the clinical care voice for patient care
- Drive the clinical excellence, quality and integrity performance for the organization
- You are empowered and accountable for making a difference and leading your areas of responsibility
- Assesses plans and intervenes using the nursing process to meet the client’s health care needs
- Observes and reports any signs or symptoms indicative of changes in condition of the client and family situation and documents such reports and observations in the clinical record
- Performs assigned nursing procedures, including the administration of treatments and medications in the care of the client, in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and the plan of care
- Interacts with clients and families to meet individual physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs
- Teaches the clients/caregivers appropriate self-care techniques
- Assists with the rehabilitation of clients according to the client care plan
- Consults the Case Manager/MD in making changes or decisions with the plan of care
- Contributes to the effectiveness of case management and coordination of services by open communication
- Assures and completes accurate documentation with all clinical data including but not limited to admission through discharge, updates, OASIS, HCFA 485, physician’s orders, skilled nursing visits and changes in conditions legibly and according to agency standards.
- Complies with the requirements of state licensure and accreditation by following policy and procedure maintaining competencies and knowledge base
- Recommends new policies and/or changes in current policies to improve quality of client services as well as efficiency and effectiveness of services
- Participates in on-call coverage
- Communicates potential risk management issues and reports abuse or unsafe/illegal practice as required by law
- Attends case conferences as requested and staff meetings as requested
- Assists with quarterly record reviews as requested
- Is punctual for client visits and reports to work as scheduled
- Documents only for visits completed and uses highest ethical standards in documentation
- Maintains appropriate professional boundaries with clients and families; avoids significant self-disclosure; interacts with clients and families on a professional level
- Completes other assignments and duties as requested and assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company
What we’ll love about you:
- Passion and commitment to clinical excellence, quality and integrity
- Embracing and leading the patient care mission through providing an exceptional patient experience
- Positive attitude and ability to fit in as a collaborative team member for patient care
- Excellent interpersonal communication and patient/family engagement skills
- Commitment to clinical documentation excellence and quality along with ability to educate and inspire others
- High energy, focus, work ethic, motivation and commitment to lifelong learning and growth
- Flexibility with diverse clients, cultures, and environments allowing you to provide excellent care
- Ability to demonstrate clinical skills in both a collaborative and solo contributor capacity
- Experience with EHR systems and their implementation/optimization in complex clinical settings
- Proficiency with federal, state and governing agency regulations for homecare
- Participates in in-service education, continued clinical education and all professional training required by law
- Knowledge and comfort level working with technology and enterprise wide support systems and tools
- Successful management of a heavy volume of work, changing priorities as needed
- Appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer service, patient welfare and company interests
- Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills
- Promotes the agency through positive representation and communication of its services
- Capable of using professional judgement to delegate selected nursing tasks
- Strong ability to be the public face of the organization, and serve as an advocate for Home Healthcare, Home Hospice and other service lines
- Creative thinker who embraces thought leadership
- Capable of making challenging decisions and willing to take responsibility for them.
- A bachelor’s degree and preferably advanced degrees in healthcare, law or business
- One (1) year experience as an nurse in any acute or post-acute setting
- Current Registered Nurse licensure (in good standing) in the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!