Coverall North America is seeking a motivated National AR Cash Application Specialist in our Deerfield Beach Corporate Office. The primary purpose of the National AR Cash Application Specialist is to post cash and maintain clean records of same for both our internal and external customers. As the National AR Cash Application Specialist, you will also maintain customer profile information and work with internal and external resources/clients to resolve account issues as they arise.
Coverall North America is a worldwide leader in the commercial cleaning industry, dedicated to supporting over 8,000 independently owned and operated Coverall Franchised Businesses who service more than 40,000 customers in 90 markets. With over 30 years of innovation and expertise, we are proud to sell and market the Coverall brand and process. Coverall is dedicated to nurturing a collaborative, fun and high-performance culture that inspires the very best from its 500+ employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge of EXCEL- to include pivots/v-lookups
- Must have experience with high volume cash application and discrepancy resolution
- Research, review, and apply properly all unapplied cash receipts daily to ensure timely posting of customer payments
- Daily Excel download of ACH’s via the banking system for same day posting to customer accounts, etc.
- Daily Excel bank download of lockbox files in preparation for unapplied cash next business day
- Daily & monthly processing of customer credit cards as required
- Collaborates with external and internal customers to solve problems, shares ownership of results and maintains a high degree of integrity and honesty within the team and company
- Builds and maintains internal/external customer relationships that ensures the highest degree of customer care while safeguarding Coverall North America assets
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers; understands actionable items and meets all deadline commitments
- Research unidentified payments for proper posting; obtains remittance details from external customers
- Review and research all credit invoices application requests
- Process and submit to A/P all customer overpayment or error refunds and required supporting documentation as requested
- Perform general administrative functions to include weekly AR Excel report to National Collections Manager, National Sales Managers and National Account Managers
- Provide internal support to the credit and collections teams by processing customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, assisting in resolving client discrepancies and short payments
- Secure all audit related documentation as requested
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Effective listener that gathers facts and communicates course of action.
- Work independently and within a team on ad hoc projects as assigned
- The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Work Experience Requirements:
Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, results-oriented and operate well in a collaborative, team environment. The ideal candidate should be prepared for increased responsibilities as they relate to the role and in a rapidly growing company.
Work experience should include 3+ (minimum) years of demonstrated success in Account Receivable, Cash Applications, Customer Service, and general administration
- Strong proficiency in Excel critical
- High level of initiative and ability to prioritize workload
- Must be able to meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Suburb written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong team player
- Associate degree in finance or accounting preferred but not required