Accounts Payable Coordinator ABOUT THE COMPANYOur client is a leading manufacturing organization and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the Accounting teamRESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR: • The Accounts Payable Coordinator will check and approve all vouchers for payment.
• Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
• Answer all vendor inquiries.
• Prepare accounts payable checks.
• Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
• Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
• Assist in monthly closings.
• Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR ROLE: • Accounts Payable
• MUST have minimum of 6 months experience SAP
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At least 6 months of relevant experience
• Solid computer skills
Attention To Detail