Job Number: 476165
Our client located in downtown Chicago is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition team.
As a Recruiter, you will act as the primary interface for the hiring manager with the talent market, and act as the liaison between candidates and hiring managers. You will effectively source and qualify prospective candidates, while simultaneously educating hiring managers regarding talent market conditions and trends. Responsibilities include fulfilling a full range of roles from low complexity to high complexity, based on client needs.
- Partnering with hiring managers to fulfill a range of roles, conduct intake sessions with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations and gather input regarding sourcing approach, provide guidance and aid in the selection of the strongest candidate.
- Ensure high quality candidates are sourced and submitted in a timely manner, providing regular updates to hiring managers regarding sourcing progress.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent hiring managers' opportunities and employer brand. Communicate progress to hiring manager.
- Interacting with candidates to conduct screenings and pre-qualified interviews, manage expectations and facilitate an efficient interview process.
- Act as liaison for hiring managers and candidates to negotiate offers and start dates, ensure a timely pre-employment process of reference verification, background checks, drug tests and ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition team to develop strategy for direct sourcing, internet, referral, campus and agency channels.
- Conduct candidate screening interviews, in person and/or telephone interviews and remain in regular, close communication with candidate to address any concerns that arise. Relay feedback to hiring manager.
- Minimum 3 years recruiting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency in sourcing tools
For more information about this position, contact Maria Komendowski at URL blocked - click to apply
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other. For more information visit us at URL blocked - click to apply.
Applicant Tracking Systems