Why Join Altec?
Are you looking for your place at Altec? Altec’s Used Equipment Division, Altec NUECO, has an outside sales opportunity where you can work from home, preferably near Dixon, CA or Sacramento, CA, responsible for generating new business and ensuring the growth of existing accounts. This position involves selling and marketing Altec’s pre-owned equipment, as well as providing an exit strategy for disposing of existing equipment.
Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision.
Building on over 90 years of growth …
There’s never been a better time to join us!
- Four year bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of successful outside sales experience is preferred.
- Equipment experience, knowledge and interest is a big plus.
- Must be available for overnight travel.
- Total communication and information processing skills are required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
- Must have a strong commitment to providing customer service within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, time management and administrative skills.
- Has the passion for sales!
- Is relationship- and value-driven.
- Enjoys selling heavy machinery and equipment! Examples of related equipment are construction, mining, or farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle, HMEE, or tanks, aircraft and Aerospace or Ground Support Equipment (AGE / GSE).
Also, to apply on our website, please go to:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Associate
Look for Job ID 22631 and apply there.
You can also send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Associate
Altec offers a competitive salary, a company vehicle and the ability to earn a significant incentive when you exceed your sales quota. Altec also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Customer first • Enjoyment of work • Family • Financial stability • Integrity
• People are our greatest strength • Quality • Spiritual development • Teamwork
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
- Heavy Equipment
- Customer Service
- Selling Techniques
- Word Processor