Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Auto Press Packer inspects and packs unfired tile into setters. This is a 3rd shift positions: Sunday night through Friday morning, 10:30 pm to 6:30 am. The 60 day pay rate is $17.80/hour with eligibility for an additional $2/hour incentive rate.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Inspects tile for quality defects as specified in the control plans.
- Packs tile into setters and loads full setters onto pallets.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills and listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.