To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Pursuit Partner
Aramark • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Strategic Pursuit Partner (SPP) is a vital member of Aramark’s corporate Growth Enablement team.
The Strategic Pursuit Partner provides thought-leadership and industry experience in support of complex retention and growth efforts with specific focus on Aramark’s Strategic accounts and key business opportunities. SPPs excel in developing strong relationships with their stakeholders along with a deep understanding of the strategic objectives and Aramark differentiators for the opportunities they support.
The SPP is responsible for managing elements necessary to ensure the successful development and delivery of client responses. In partnership with sales leadership, the SPP is tasked with clearly articulating and communicating the essence of Aramark’s win strategies/themes and differentiators, ensuring consistent, value-driven messaging through all phases of the pursuit lifecycle. The SPP will engage at any stage of the opportunity including but not limited to Major Pursuits and transformation of existing business. In addition, the SPP may also assist with projects that are directly related to securing/retaining an individual account.
The Strategic Pursuit Partner will provide connectivity with internal and external team(s) (i.e., copywriting, culinary, safety, operations, supply chain, culinary, marketing) on sellers behalf as needed for the development of client deliverable. The SPP ensures that all processes are current and looks critically at each step to propose and implement continual improvements.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities
Leadership / Client Relationship
Primary duties include partnering with Seller in the development of opportunity deliverable(s), through all phases of the process, providing technical, creative and strategic insight, ensuring deliverable(s) captures intended strategic messaging. The SPP must be able to clearly communicate this strategy to key stakeholders. The Strategic Pursuit Partner, in partnership with the seller, is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of all aspects of the project.
In addition, the SPP will work with the Project Manager (PM) to support project plan management; and SME’s as needs, to help ensure timely, compliant delivery of any and all project deliverables.
The SPP is responsible for reviewing all client-facing deliverables with a critical eye on messaging and the clear and consistent articulation of win themes, strategies, and differentiators. In addition, SPP is responsible for overall quality excellence of deliverables accomplished through content review, electronic visual assessment, and print evaluation in collaboration with coordination and production.
SPP thrive in a fast-paced, production and deadline–driven environment and are capable of managing multiple projects across their own workload as well as their assigned project teams. When needed, the SPP may be called upon to
- Provide support for deliverable development as needed through sourcing/crafting/reviewing content for Seller or SME review
- Routinely assess deliverable development as it relates to content and progress to validate team members are providing compliant, if not, high value strategic content consistent with value prop
- Field/address questions or concerns that could adversely impact productivity and the ability to meet determined deadlines on behalf of seller when able
- Provide support and guidance as needed for strategic content, functional requirements or technical methods to pursuit team and/or SMEs to ensure process continually moves forward as planned
- Anticipate needs/ issues that may arise throughout process and seamlessly implement process to avoid and/or course correct
- Think independently and take initiative to continually learn and research in order to provide better strategic solutions/ options for seller
Additional Position Duties/Responsibilities
(This section should be used to describe additional job responsibilities for example location specific job duties/responsibilities or regulatory requirements.)
- Bravely lead through difficult situations to deliver all work (yours and team’s) accurately and on time.
- Understand the business development process and work with proposal manager and content developers as needed to perform any necessary tailoring with respect to size and scope of the opportunity. Assign key project personnel.
- Understand, interpret, and execute The Challenger Sale.
- Collaborate with pursuit team to develop project approach and any project support activities.
- Lead and develop resources and other assigned team members.
- Collaborate with pursuit team to ensure compliance with all RFx/project requirements.
- Approve any exceptions or deviations.
- Commitment to meet project deadlines, while managing multiple client priorities.
- Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Gain clarification, approval, and feedback from clients on work produced.
- May be required to work non-traditional work hours to accommodate workload and delivery of deadline-driven projects.
- Solicit feedback regularly through discussions, communications, surveys, and project debriefs to utilize as input toward recognition, reward, and coaching opportunities.
- Summarize the entire project and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Prepare status reports and briefings for high level leadership.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Seven to ten years of relevant professional experience.
- Degree in business, communications, or design or comparable work experience.
(This section should be used to list additional qualifications for example required certifications.)
- Strategic thinker, fiscally responsible with strong business acumen - proven ability to use influence and drive collaboration across the organization.
- Employ extreme resourcefulness and draw on diverse resources to provide solutions and find insights on various trends and information to make high quality decisions.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a deep desire to constantly be looking to improve and grow the team.
- Results-oriented, who can make an impact; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, and has a “can do” attitude; sense of urgency.
- Expert project management skills, with the ability to multi-task while still maintaining quality of work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Display a sense of intellectual curiosity; Ability to think critically and approach a wide variety of projects from new angles.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage up and down the organization.
- Effectively use deliberate influence strategies to impact, shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others without formal authority.
- Able to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information.
- Ability to coalesce and analyze information in a fast-paced environment to translate and communicate raw data into information, implications and recommendations using clear written and verbal communications.
- Ability to apply judgment and be decisive. Skilled at problem solving.
- Must be able to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments and clients.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran