An exciting opportunity has arisen for a competent, hands-on Maintenance Lead at our Increte Facility in Odessa, FL.
Euclid Chemical offers an attractive package for employees which includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability benefits
- 401k and Pension
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Tuition Reimbursement
As Maintenance Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. You will be expected to take a hands-on approach to perform scheduled preventive maintenance and repairs, maintain parts inventories, submit purchase requisitions, and maintain equipment files. You will plan, coordinate and/or direct activities involving matters and process equipment maintenance for the Odessa campus. You will be expected to regularly communicate status of requests/maintenance tasks as appropriate to operators, management, and other maintenance personnel. In addition, you will be an active participant in EHS, ISO and Lean initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Maintenance Lead, your main duties and responsibilities on a daily basis will include but not be limited to:
- Plan maintenance work activities for Maintenance operation utilizing SAP CMMS
- Oversee maintenance contractors performing services for facilities and equipment
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules
- Support supervision and training of maintenance technicians
- Procure supplies, parts, and equipment.
- Support OSHA Electrical Safety Compliance.
- Support OSHA Safety Compliance.
- Perform facility inspections and identify need for preventive and corrective measures.
- Ensure reliability and predictability of productions processes and equipment.
- Institute change via Management of Change (MOC) Process.
- Maintain equipment calibration
- Participate in cross functional team meetings/projects, i.e. Safety Committee, maintain and update facility and equipment drawings, blueprints, and files.
- First point of contact for Site Security and responding to alarm events keepingn the HSE/Purchasing Supervisor and Plant Manager informed.
- Responsible for Housekeeping within the Maintenance areas.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training
- Experience rigging heavy components, operating and troubleshooting mobile equipment (fork lifts, man lifts, skid-steer, etc.)
- Experience managing teams in the maintenance field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
- Familiarity with SAP a plus.
- AutoCAD skills a plus
Technical Skills: mechanical knowledge and use of common tools and gauges. Knowledge should include: troubleshooting, pump and piping repair/replacement, fabrication/repair using welding and cutting torch (essential), Industrial electrical and pneumatics, ability to interpret prints, schematics, manuals etc.
Communication Skills - strong verbal and written communication skills - must provide regular, consistent, and meaningful information- adapting as required to various recipients. Listens carefully to others and ensures message is understood. Ensures important matters are shared with all appropriate parties and communicates in a clear and concise manner.
Attention to Detail- achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through demonstrating concern for all the areas involved.
Initiative- Responds appropriately on own to improve outcomes, processes or measurements. Assumes responsibility and leadership when asked. Accomplishes goals independently, with little need for supervision. Takes ownership and accountability for own performance. Seeks out and/or accepts additional responsibilities in the context of the job.
Planning/Project Management - plans, prioritizes and organizes the work or resources of self (and if applicable others) on a daily, weekly or monthly basis in accordance with deadlines; plans and manages small projects, ensuring the effective and timely use of resources; receives information from and provides information to others to complete their planning; monitors progress against the plan.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as business demand requires
- Must own required hand tools and appropriate storage for the tools of the trade.
- Must be able to stand, sit, use hands, reach and talk up to 2/3 of time
- Must be able to Climb and balance (some work at heights for Silo Repairs), stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell for under 1/3 of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds up to 2/3 of time.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), Depth perception (Three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Rigging (Sailing Ship)
Attention To Detail