As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Financial in Downtown Minneapolis is looking to hire an Operations Manager who will lead a team of Implementation Managers in the Employee Benefits business. In this role the Operations Manager will be asked to guide the development of the team, deliver best in class customer service to partners and operate strategically to deliver on department initiatives.
- Manages and directs activities of direct and indirect staff in all aspects of account management, reimbursement account administration, enrollment services, billing administration, collection and journal entries, policy issues and auditing to ensure consistency and quality. Maintains internal and external customer relationships.
- Reviews operational activities and work processes and makes necessary changes to ensure an efficient and effective operation of policy administration and to maximize profitability. Participates in and/or leads process improvement efforts.
- Directs the establishment of short and long-term objectives for policy administration in conjunction with service center goals. Implements plans effectively.
- Acts as liaison between department and IT staff. Sponsors new projects to enhance current processes, including customer service.
- Provides training and timely performance appraisals for employees in department.
- establishes and manages department budget.
- policy administration to ensure consistent quality service to customers as well as adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 + years relative work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory position
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of insurance industry and company products and services
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Human Resource Management