Railhead is seeking an Senior Network Engineer on the NOAA Cyber Security Center and Department of Commerce ESOC contract. the NOAA Cyber Security Center is seeking qualified Network Engineers to provide operations and engineering support for a growing program in Fairmont, WV. Remote telework is possible.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network. Duties may include providing specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments. Support level duties may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of network equipment.
- Requires a technical BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Senior Level Network and Firewall Administration/Engineer knowledge (Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto, Cisco, etc.)
- Must have network and firewall engineering experience with designing, implementation, and maintaining Layer 2 and 3 networking devices and/or firewall devices such as Juniper, Dell, Cisco, Fortinet, or Palo Alto
- Working knowledge of network features and protocols
- Knowledge of Carrier Services
- System/Network Monitoring experience
- Knowledge of management of classified systems and the required security guidelines associated with secure facilities
- Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance (STIG, CIS, DSS compliance, documentation, etc.)
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry.
Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.