To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2200 Forward Drive
Harrison, AR 72601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
FedEx Freight • Harrison, AR
Posted 12 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Develop, plan, implement and support non-traditional LTL solutions which positively impact profitability. Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Transportation and other support functions to ensure solutions exceed customer expectations by developing, tracking and reporting appropriate metrics through statistical analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Research and analyze operations and market data to provide strategic solutions to internal and external customers
2. Educate internal and external customers to increase the awareness, understanding and use of the department’s services
3. Assess customer shipments, network and marketplace information to determine the best transportation solutions for the customers
4. Collaborate with internal and external customers to identify needs and provide solutions to improve service
5. Participate on department projects to serve as subject matter experts
6. Maintain and update department policies and procedures to meet internal and external customer needs
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Two (2) years of college or equivalent work experience plus two (2) years of experience in operations, logistics/transportation, distribution/warehouse, sales or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to interpret data and provide a solution
• Ability to learn internal statistical and reporting software and tools (ACCOPS/CMQT/VFS)
• Knowledge of a programming language (Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS), Structured Query Language (SQL), Spotfire, etc.), preferred
• Solutions oriented with good Project Management skills
• Knowledge of Operations (P&D, Dock) and Transportation (Linehaul, Purchased Transportation) preferred
• Knowledge of LTL/TL marketplace, Rules Tariff, HazMat, DOT, internal Procedures and other regulations, preferred
• Good collaboration, time management, communication and problem solving skills
• Must be able to travel
Job ID: 435308BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.