Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Vice President, Project Management Office (PMO) and Implementations, you will be responsible for developing, adapting, and executing strategies to ensure increased efficiency and operational success. You will be responsible for the teams that manage the new business pursuit and implementation process from solution development through implementation and go-live. This role will work closely with senior and operations management to make decisions guided by organization and functional strategies and objections.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provides leadership support for solution design and implementation for new business processes
- Contributes to the Solutions and Implementation Leadership Team strategies development and decision-making process
- Develop clear and concise change management strategies
- Establish project governance and protocols that improve project quality and achieve positive results for GXO
- Engages with international peers from other regions around the globe to develop best practices for project management and implementation processes
- Participate in joint planning sessions, site visits, and customer meetings acting as liaison with clients and building strong working relationships
- Work closely with leadership to operationalize and measure/track key strategic initiatives through management of project scope, deliverables, routines, and task, including:
- Create and own project plans, project charters and other artifacts
- Manage risk and issue resolution processes through collaboration with business leaders to ensure swift corrective action
- Facilitate and drive working sessions with businesses stakeholders to capture business processes
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or similar field
- 10 years of progressive experience in 3PL warehousing, distribution center or fulfillment experience; or/and equivalent combination of education and experience; 3PL warehousing, distribution center or fulfillment experience required
- Strong background and knowledge of supply chain processes
It’d be great if you also have:
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma/Operational Excellence/Accelerating Delivery and Performance techniques
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills with the capacity to effectively supervise and influence employees
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; experience presenting clean organized and through information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Vice President, Project Management Office (PMO) and Implementations
- Business Administration
- Business Processes
- Change Management
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)